Maybe take a wrestling fan with instead? When we could no longer yell at Abel to SIT DOWN what were we supposed to do besides yell at the ref. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯my wife gets upset when I yell at the ref. It would be worse if I was sitting way up high!
oh, she is a big fan (and tends to yell a little too). But she says I wait until everyone is done so he can be sure to hear me. Guarantee you she was one of the first to tell Stan to sit down. Enos Seymour too, by the way.Maybe take a wrestling fan with instead? When we could no longer yell at Abel to SIT DOWN what were we supposed to do besides yell at the ref. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got mine as well. Now, when do we get a schedule?They gave me a time to call in and select my seats.
O State Illustrated Football
Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
O State Illustrated
Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game