Sorry if posted elsewhere. Did everyone get their tickets? I received the parking passes, but not the actual tickets. Same for everyone or...?
---Sorry if posted elsewhere. Did everyone get their tickets? I received the parking passes, but not the actual tickets. Same for everyone or...?
It may have been easy to miss as the ticket card was adhered to a red piece of paper in the same UPS envelope as the parking passes.---
you are aware that they are switching over a lot of fans to a credit card season ticket, and not
individual game tickets?..... maybe that is in your envelope
Hmmm did I miss mine that way?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?