Anybody know when individual game tickets go on sale? I had a blast at the ACC Tournament last year & plan on attending the UNC series in March.
All I can find online are season tickets.
All I can find online are season tickets.
This is the first year that U of L will charge admission for baseball games (other than UK games). The first priority is to sell season tickets along with some special packages. Once it gets closer to the season, I assume individual games will go on sale.Anybody know when individual game tickets go on sale? I had a blast at the ACC Tournament last year & plan on attending the UNC series in March.
All I can find online are season tickets.
Thank you.This is the first year that U of L will charge admission for baseball games (other than UK games). The first priority is to sell season tickets along with some special packages. Once it gets closer to the season, I assume individual games will go on sale.
I bought some Monday for the Carolina series. I got mine from Ticketmaster. We got seats close to the Carolina dugout for $10 each.Individual game tickets are now available. I just purchased the Sunday ticket package for about $56 a seat. Pretty good home games against UNC, Clemson and Virginia among others.
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Wake Forest defensive snap counts: Eight players have 45 or more snaps
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Wake Forest offensive snap counts: Cards play a total of 19 in the loss
Cardinal Sports Football
What we learned: Wake Forest 30, Louisville 27
Cardinal Sports Football
Watch: Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm talks about 30-27 loss to Wake Forest
Cardinal Sports
Louisville's miscues catch up to them, drop 30-27 loss to Wake Forest