Tickets

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,499
2,735
112
I had mobile tickets last year, but I know I won't be able to attend all of the games. So, I asked for print so I can more easily make sure my seats are used. Picking them up and parking today before football. Unlike everyone on the free board, I think this is a classic trap game for Tulane. And, it won't cost the AAC the NY day game - no team in the P5 has a challenger. The AAC champion will play on NY day.
 

TU Sepp

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2004
22,043
1,184
0
I asked for print and got mobile tickets. I guess a trip over to the ticket office next week is in order!
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game