IMO Murphy is right there with Heritage. Heritage probably better defensively, Murphy probably better offensively.this will be the best team they will play all season mtn heritage by 50
Yeah I think it would be a great game, both teams capable of beating the other, like the Murphy - Franklin game this year. I would also like to see a Heritage - Franklin matchup this year, that would be a great game as well.I would like to see a Murphy vs Mtn.Heritage match up this season. Honestly I believe that would be one we would be talking about for a long time
High School Football
2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
NC Preps
Games to Watch in Week 6
NC Preps
G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
NC Preps
Games to Watch - Week 5
High School Football
Marshall 3-star QB commit Ethan Royal playing at a high level early on