Time for some positives

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,617
17,992
81
For about 3 minutes of the second half we resembled a basketball team.
What a putrid effort today. I hate this team offensively so much. Every other team can shoot the ball. This makes no sense.
 

Arizona Knight

All-American
Jun 25, 2001
16,684
9,975
56
Only positive I can think of was free throws. Not sure of the stats but seemed to make a high percentage.
 

jordkap

All-Conference
Jul 11, 2016
2,871
4,576
77
I’m not a positives guy after a game like this, frankly it’s depressing to score 42 points in the first 37 minutes in a absolutely needed game
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUTRINI_rivals
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways