TN vs KY

Shatterthesky22

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2018
1,802
1,571
0
I'm almost considering pulling for UK just so these bandwagon UT fans will shut up on reddit. It's grating listening to people who don't know basketball act like they're the best thing since sliced bread.
 

500HP_Devil

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2016
2,267
3,274
0
I don’t really care but I like seeing Duke Rafters in full meltdown mode.

However, if I had to bet I’d put money that UK wins going away and covers -4. Just don’t see them losing two in a row at home.
 

IPSYCHOSIS

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2016
4,095
1,828
0
Yea I gotta pull for TN. I don’t think I have to explain why. Wonder if Cal struts in pregame like he did against us again? Hehehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: SwatX1

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
It’s a win win for us. It’s always sweet when they lose, but if they win, then it makes us #1......
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
If UK wins they will claim they should be #1. Besides the only time I will pull for UK is when they play unc cheater u. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
The only way I would ever want uk to win is if it's in the tournament and winning means they play us next
 
  • Like
Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
I’d be shocked with how much better they have gotten. I’d agree if this was early in the season when PJ Washington was non existent, Hagans was coming off the bench and Herro was average


Ky might legit get embarrassed tonight.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6