Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing.OFC
Thank your thinking of me Sky. Other than staying dizzy and light headed, stomach problems from the medicine and weak with poor energy I do pretty well. I have a docs appointment today for blood results of white and red blood counts. I am lucky in that my disease (which is named MDS) so far it treatable with medicine. Compared to Mike Irby on THR who has a more advanced stage of this disease and is having a much tougher time I am lucky.
Thank you for the well wishes guys and on behalf of Mike Irby thank you also. Its hard to think I have anything in common with a UNC guy but through email with Mike I found him to be a real nice fellow. My blood work came back a little low yesterday but hopefully will stabilize.
Sky I certainly don't know him well except via a few emails and no idea when I'll communicate with him again but I am pretty sure he knows you are one of the good guys who cares for people. Since his sickness it seems he has mellowed a good bit as we do when we understand the more important things in life.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released