Thanks for the updates on all Penn State sports. I greatly appreciate the time and effort you take to keep us up to date on both the athletic endeavors of our alma mater and on (ahem) developing weather patterns.
Hear Hear!Thanks for the updates on all Penn State sports. I greatly appreciate the time and effort you take to keep us up to date on both the athletic endeavors of our alma mater and on (ahem) developing weather patterns.
Would that be used to delete your own posts or those of other posters?Just think of how great this site would be if a delete button were made available.
Not sure if you’re being serious, but I’ll answer: Mine. I almost never have an unpleasant day on this board.Would that be used to delete your own posts or those of other posters?
#Subject lines matterJust think of how great this site would be if a delete button were made available.
Yes, and I rarely get notifications when I'm following a thread. It seems if I don't reply in a thread within a day it stops telling him their are new posts even though I've read the thread since the last notification, which was day one. If it's happening to others it must really cut down on traffic.Just think of how great this site would be if a delete button were made available.
I almost never have an unpleasant day on this board.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?