Tonight's Game

RutgersJoe

Freshman
Mar 9, 2012
1,070
95
0
I know a close win over Central Arkansas is nothing to get excited about, but I really liked seeing RU finish strong at the end and avoiding silly mistakes that could have cost us the game. Especially after that collapse against SJU.

Quick question - why didn't Central Ark. go for 3 on their final possession??
 

JMD77

Sophomore
Feb 21, 2002
2,177
112
63
I know a close win over Central Arkansas is nothing to get excited about, but I really liked seeing RU finish strong at the end and avoiding silly mistakes that could have cost us the game. Especially after that collapse against SJU.

Quick question - why didn't Central Ark. go for 3 on their final possession??

Bad coaching
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4