Too Big a Stage

Gainsvol

Nov 6, 2022
Thought the stage might be too great yesterday since these Vols had not played in a game of such significance EVER. While Georgia and most of its players have played in many, including a Natty. We will be better next time!!!

RADDAWGS1371

Aug 16, 2021
This is a great board. I'm a lifelong Georgia fan who remembers when y'all were good.
Do the people here really believe that the game Saturday was close and that should the teams meet again the outcome would be different? If so what do you point to other than overthrown passes by a QB who was under pressure every play? Will Heupel recruit better lineman than Pruitt?

Gainsvol

Nov 6, 2022
This is a great board. I'm a lifelong Georgia fan who remembers when y'all were good.
Do the people here really believe that the game Saturday was close and that should the teams meet again the outcome would be different? If so what do you point to other than overthrown passes by a QB who was under pressure every play? Will Heupel recruit better lineman than Pruitt
i think Tennessee played better than I originally gave them credit for. I honestly can’t say the result of any future game will be any different, but I do think that Tennessee will play better. 8 pre-snap penalties and behind the sticks all day is not indicative of the discipline this team normally shows. That is, if we’re fortunate enough to play them again?