...to slay this beast. The women and kids were out walking and came across this. it met with an untimely demise. This is on Tibee Creek in Lowndes Co. This happens several times a year there. View attachment 20215
You killed an innocent creature for no good reason. Good jerb asshat. I hope you get rats.
You need to learn the difference between “poisonous” and “venomous.” It’s poisonous if you bite it and it makes you sick. It’s venomous if it bites you and makes you sick.If it were a non-poisonous snake, I would tend to agree. But poisonous - kill it. Especially with kids around.
You killed an innocent creature for no good reason. Good jerb asshat. I hope you get rats.
If you keep your grass cut and things generally in order, you really won't have too many problems with them around a house unless it's a freak occurrence. I'm with you, I never want to kill them. And those people who kill non-venomous snakes because "I hAtE sNaKeS!!11", well, the world would probably be better off with the snake than them.You need to learn the difference between “poisonous” and “venomous.” It’s poisonous if you bite it and it makes you sick. It’s venomous if it bites you and makes you sick.
I used to be a “kill them all” when it came to snakes. A friend encouraged me to educate myself. On my property, I have never seen a copperhead, rattlesnake, or moccasin. They’re there. No doubt. But we haven’t crossed paths. If we do, they’ll be relocated or disposed of, depending on who’s at home. Most people are bitten trying to kill them, not by being bitten unprovoked.
If it were a non-poisonous snake, I would tend to agree. But poisonous - kill it. Especially with kids around.
You need to learn the difference between “poisonous” and “venomous.” It’s poisonous if you bite it and it makes you sick. It’s venomous if it bites you and makes you sick.
My career is in the outdoors. I hope you too get rats.
I hear this often and I think it’s BS. I know several people who’ve been bitten — all were giant surprises.Most people are bitten trying to kill them, not by being bitten unprovoked.
If you keep your grass cut and things generally in order, you really won't have too many problems with them around a house unless it's a freak occurrence. I'm with you, I never want to kill them. And those people who kill non-venomous snakes because "I hAtE sNaKeS!!11", well, the world would probably be better off with the snake than them.
If you have to be known snake habitat, make a ton of racket and knock around the brush with a big stick or something. They'll go away.
Just because you "know somebody" who got bit doesn't mean it's ********. It's not. The other guy who thinks that most snakebites are random is wrong too. Geez, man, just thinking about the statement you are trying to argue with.That’s pretty much ********. Snakes come and go as they please no matter how manicured your lawn is. If you live near water or near a wooded area they’re going to be there.
You don’t owe that 17ing asshat any explanation!!!I didn't kill it. The inlaws did. It's their place. My suggestion was to leave it be but since there are kids playing in the area it was decided to terminate the beast. Some folks don't like snakes. But just for the record you may GFY. Have a pleasant evening.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense