Took the Plunge

CyphaPSU

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,389
2,403
113
Hey everyone. I've been a lurker on the McAndrew board since around the mid/late 2000s. The board has provided a bit of entertainment value over the years. With the transition to On3, I figured it was about time to actually jump in.

Jumping In GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
  5. 05 BWI Football Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin