Top 5 Hoops Thread

tOSUaluminWVa

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2009
11,858
22
38
If your favorite college basketball team is ranked in the Top 5 of either human poll or both of the human polls, then this thread is for you. I expect MichiganHerd to be the only poster qualified to post in this thread after this week. I thought that Ohio State was overrated at Nos. 7-8, and know that the Buckeyes are at No. 4/5 now. Don't get me wrong: Ohio State's resume is worthy of a Top 5 ranking, but the Buckeyes' lack of a monster in the middle and mediocre defense will cause the Bucks to drop in the Polls, I'm afraid. Michigan will remain in the Top 5 partly because the Wolverines never play.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football The Day After: Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Observations: Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
  5. 05 WV Sports WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State