Total posts

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
Ok so with the format change I can't find how many total post I've had. Each board has a different number so I assume it shows you the number for that board.. Anyone know of a way to see the total without adding it myself? Lol
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
I think your home site shows your actual total. So if you registered at Devils Illustrated when you started your account the post count you see is across all boards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pisgah101

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
Hahahaha! That's pretty funny but if you take as much time off next off season as u did this one I'll pass ya this time next year!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition