Tournament seeds

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,869
11,257
113
What time do the 1-4 seeds play on Wednesday?
 
Last edited:

dawg0204

Redshirt
Dec 13, 2020
25
0
1
I guess that means ceding this tournament so one can focus on winning the important one right after it.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,869
11,257
113
Forgive me for I have sinned. Didn't look right when I typed it but I'm a few beers in so what the heck!
 

Dawghouse

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2011
1,185
1,071
113
We won't know our seed until games are played. We're either 3 or 4.

ETA. If vandy loses we are 3 if they win we are 4.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,766
113
I'll have to get up even earlier to mow then. Was going to do it at a normal time, then go for my 1:00 appt, but I want to see the game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense