I can't believe the majority of the Tea Party Republicans in the House are going along with this. This was not what they were put into office for.
Voting is near useless.
Voting is near useless.
TPA or TPP?I can't believe the majority of the Tea Party Republicans in the House are going along with this. This was not what they were put into office for.
Voting is near useless.
Really? You think they should oppose the outcome of a trade agreement that gives the U.S. an advantage vs. China, Korea, and Japan?I can't believe the majority of the Tea Party Republicans in the House are going along with this. This was not what they were put into office for.
Voting is near useless.
Really? You think they should oppose the outcome of a trade agreement that gives the U.S. an advantage vs. China, Korea, and Japan?
I saw that. Idiots: Unions successfully pressured House Democrats to vote against a bill they liked, in order to block a trade bill they hated. -- Atlantic MonthlyDems abondoned Obama and voted down TAA. TPA passed but is now in limbo.
TPP is useless, but I don't have an opnion. TPA is the one I have problems with. Congress ceding more power to administrative, essentially unlimited immigration, and corporations love it. What could go wrong?TPA or TPP?
Really? You think they should oppose the outcome of a trade agreement that gives the U.S. an advantage vs. China, Korea, and Japan?
Dang acronyms and cell phone. Trans Pacific sucks. Labor retraining is useless (no jobs) but no opinion on itYes. I'll keep my job. But millions more won't once TPO goes through.
What advantage does it give us, other than allowing big business to import more cheap labor and giving more teeth to the religion of man made climate change?Really? You think they should oppose the outcome of a trade agreement that gives the U.S. an advantage vs. China, Korea, and Japan?
He doesn't know what he thinks .Really? You think they should oppose the outcome of a trade agreement that gives the U.S. an advantage vs. China, Korea, and Japan?
WV Sports Football
Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4