Travis

mad4osu

Senior
Dec 8, 2002
1,981
701
113
I just recently started keeping up with wrestling again. I saw that Teague Travis transferred to Missouri. What prompted that? It would seem being a two time national qualifier that he would have a spot with us.
 

TheJimReaper

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2018
2,646
4,398
68
I just recently started keeping up with wrestling again. I saw that Teague Travis transferred to Missouri. What prompted that? It would seem being a two time national qualifier that he would have a spot with us.
He’s a senior and he wasn’t going to start this year. Our starter at 157 is a true freshman who’s already ranked number 2 in the country.

plus his hometown is Columbia MO.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase