Trent announcing Thursday

Oct 26, 2016
739
587
0

"So for a long time me and my boy Wendell (Carter) have been talking about playing together in college and now that I’m at Duke I’m going to do whatever I can to make that happen. I’m gonna actually shoot him a text today and talk to him about how special we could be at Duke together. I’ll be in his ear every week and Kevin Knox’s as well. I need those guys with me."

Fully expect Wendell signs, but if he didn't then Bamba would be Duke's to lose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SkookPSU&Duke

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
Any word on Carter? What about Green/Coleman? Haven't heard anything on Green in quite a while.
 

boaja1

Freshman
Nov 12, 2004
690
65
18
When is the last day to sign for the early signing period? Just curious on how long Carter has till. Thanks
 

boaja1

Freshman
Nov 12, 2004
690
65
18
Correct. I just wanted to know the last day of the early signing period.

Just saw the other thread. Never mind. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple