Trick plays

Aug 29, 2005
15,309
22,828
113
Peterson known for it just got Washington back in the game with half back pass. Riley tried too little too late. Osborne always coming up with them. Anybody know if frost does?
 

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,631
21,295
113
Depends how you define trick plays. Frost is a very creative offensive mind. He runs counters away from pulling linemen, moves people all over the field, used the jump pass on the goal line a couple times. But I don’t know if I’ve seen the reverse pass type “trick” plays.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: davecisar
Aug 29, 2005
15,309
22,828
113
Depends how you define trick plays. Frost is a very creative offensive mind. He runs counters away from pulling linemen, moves people all over the field, used the jump pass on the goal line a couple times. But O don’t know if I’ve seen the reverse pass type plays.
I define it by obvious innovation like fumblroosky bouncaroosky fake kick etc. Osborne Peterson stoops three I’d say used them very effectively. Riley didn’t even try one till his last game. Some people want to win straight up. Just wondering what people’s opinions are.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced