I saw on my profile page that Ihad 48 points. What does that mean
113 points. Booyah!
I'll pop back over there soon. My posting has been spotty over the holidays. Congrats on the win on Saturday.Hey Mark, where you been? You used to drop by occasionally .
I'll pop back over there soon. My posting has been spotty over the holidays. Congrats on the win on Saturday.
Not sure about Amile's situation. Holding out hope he can come back sooner than later.UL is not bad.....better get a big ready.........AJ won't be back then will he?
Is that like a Helm's trophy?
Every 100 points can be cashed in for a AFAM degree from The University of Chapel Hill. So as you cam see the requirements have increased in light of the investigations.
But I cannot speak Swahili. You think there might be a chance for an exceptionLOL How many points will it take to get a master's then a doctorate degree in AFAM ? OFC
just watched John Oliver on this...still funny stuffBut I cannot speak Swahili. You think there might be a chance for an exception
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6