I agree, I also think there are some Rich will probably want to leave. White and Donaldson seem like the 2 you really need to keep.It would not surprise me. However, I do expect at least 10 hitting the portal after the bowl game
Only as long as they don't slouch in their chairs.I agree, I also think there are some Rich will probably want to leave. White and Donaldson seem like the 2 you really need to keep.
Is that a rule Rich has?Only as long as they don't slouch in their chairs.
It's refreshing to have a person in authority hold the youth of today responsible for their actions.Only as long as they don't slouch in their chairs.
It's refreshing to have a person in authority hold the youth of today responsible for their actions.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10