Trump's wake

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
So who decides who the REAL Christians are?

You?
apparently the same bible that the right uses to bash gays says a lot more about making money off of religion being a sin than it does about gays, but I doubt Trump and his inner circle would know that

Reactions: aimeedee

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
apparently the same bible that the right uses to bash gays says a lot more about making money off of religion being a sin than it does about gays, but I doubt Trump and his inner circle would know that
Says the guy who loves himself pedophiles and other sorts of childmolesters.
Your anti Christian attitude has long been apparent, glad you finally admitted it.

Reactions: CrownoftheValley

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Hmm I did not see any of team maga catching the error.
This isn’t the first mistake you’ve made and won’t be the last. Why would we correct your spelling when the whole point you usually try to make is so wrong.

typical democrat, f’s it up then blames someone else.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Good one. Should we start holding some of Sotomayor's politically charged opinion briefs to the same scrutiny?
I mean, you could try. But, since the SCOTUS is the ultimate arbiter of what is or is not constitutional , I don't know how far you will get. :cool:

(Also, she isn't conservative and doesn't pretend to be.)

Last edited:

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
We are in Florida. Saw some pretty nasty anti Trump ads. Not really fair because they are using his taped quotes.

• Haha

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
We are in Florida. Saw some pretty nasty anti Trump ads. Not really fair because they are using his taped quotes.
Cool. I love it when campaigns turn nasty. Hope you do too when Trump does it..

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
And he claims they aren't him -- ha ha! The guy is a lying machine.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
There a lot of issues in this election, the border, hunter, age, the debt, abortion. But I really think the one thing that will sink the MAGAs is their refusal to honor elections. If we don't honor elections we have no country. Trump has basically put out the word is either you claim the election was rigged or we will dump you. Good luck with that
Trump got that idea from Al Gore and Hillary. In fact, doesn't every Dem that loses claim the loss was illegitimate? When was the last Dem good winner?

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
Are you seriously trying to explain away the efforts to undermine the results of Presidential election? Do you even know who Herschmann is? What it actually takes to be disbarred? Or anything at all, for that matter?
Yes. You have to be a conservative.

Reactions: Pudly76

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
The best answer I have heard for reasons not to require an ID and vote in person, is that statistics have shown there is no need to do it. And Cyber Ninjus confirmed it. But keep going with the all elections Trump loses are rigged, you might win some independents
That's an asinine reason, of course. You need an ID to do anything important. If that's the best reason, i.e. no one would ever cheat...why bother having any safeguard?

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Trump got that idea from Al Gore and Hillary. In fact, doesn't every Dem that loses claim the loss was illegitimate? When was the last Dem good winner?
Neither Gore nor Hillary staged an insurrection and tried to overthrow the United States Government. But yeah, they were unhappy with the results.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
In other news the Trump truth social stock loses 1/2 its value in a month and is headed for zero. It never should have been placed on the market and you can guarantee many lawsuits.

But as long as Trump made money plus can claim he was a victim we are good.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
I missed it. When did the government change hands?
Ah, I think I see what you're missing. The presidency is just one branch of the government. I know you believe the president is all powerful and runs the entire government like the Wizard of Oz, but not quite. After the election, Congress counts the electoral votes and the president of the Senate declares who the next president will be on Jan. 6. It just didn't go too smoothly last time.

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Ah, I think I see what you're missing. The presidency is just one branch of the government. I know you believe the president is all powerful and runs the entire government like the Wizard of Oz, but not quite. After the election, Congress counts the electoral votes and the president of the Senate declares who the next president will be on Jan. 6. It just didn't go too smoothly last time.
There must have been a bazillions deaths from the bloody battles.
A truly horrifying day in American democracy that armed and dangerous grandmas stormed the Capitol and massacred the Capitol Police and took hostages and executed hundreds until their demands were met and the election was actually reviewed.

So none of this happened except one Air Force veteran was executed for trespassing.

usc2k24

Aug 27, 2017
fake interest cool story bro GIF

Latest posts