Tsunami warning

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,766
6,045
113
 

polar80

Senior
Jan 4, 2006
12,615
988
113
Good lord, I hope. My fear is that some Republican(s) will do or say something, so damned stupid, it'll turn the tide. I loved Trumps policies, him-so so. But, if he'd kept his mouth shut at times, we wouldn't be in this pickle with Jo Jo. IMHO.
 

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,766
6,045
113
Keep your eyes open for trojan Republicans. Many left leaning Democrats will be running as Republican. People need to be vigilant in paying attention to their past

Yep. KNOW who you're voting for. Don't cast votes for letters, vote for the individual. Idependents get that.
 

Hillbilly Tea

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2014
9,062
4,847
113
Good lord, I hope. My fear is that some Republican(s) will do or say something, so damned stupid, it'll turn the tide. I loved Trumps policies, him-so so. But, if he'd kept his mouth shut at times, we wouldn't be in this pickle with Jo Jo. IMHO.
My fear is they get elected and do nothing. Not putting any faith in those limp wristed RINOs. Been burned on that before.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona