I thought he had a good half....He is much more effectiveHow in the hell do you foul in that spot?
Not great, Reed.
Excellent that we have guys stepping up and have a lead at half with Haggerty not being on his game with only 5 points.
We all know Haggerty will get his in the 2nd.
I haven’t seen several posters today. Weird huh.
Not surprising.I haven’t seen several posters today. Weird huh.
Allow me to fill in for him ..Well we haven’t heard from Heff today but the Area tournaments are in full swing and you know how he likes his prep sports.
Do better.Allow me to fill in for him ..
“ stupid statement”
“ dumb comment “
“ with this road win , this is the starting block the winning the conference tournament , anything else is just stupid “
Crap! I forgot to put that one on thereDo better.
Tulsa had a game today?
Hmmm....
Glad they won.
Just so you won't feel lonesome for him, some postings on the few other games we won, when he actually posted.Need a new coach - konkol is just really weak
And, a lot of ca$h
Oh I’ve heard plenty from him today. He’s a happy camper. Pleased as punch over this road win in fact.Well we haven’t heard from Heff today but the Area tournaments are in full swing and you know how he likes his prep sports.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game