TU vs NWS game thread

cmullinsTU

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
10,193
8,297
78
I thought we'd give up one or two big runs for a TD, but didn't expect it to be the 2nd play of the game.
 

OKTornadoes

Junior
Sep 18, 2022
283
267
0
I hope this is just shaking the rust and nothing more. However, I have already started to worry. Couldn't have drawn it up better --- for the other team.
 

astonmartin708_rivals

All-American
Apr 17, 2012
19,251
6,810
73
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA and TU 1978

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
Wife had surgery today, so home taking care of her rather than attending the game. Thought I was getting punished, but should have known God had a plan. Between heat and this I’d have stroked out, now only the dogs are hiding.
 

astonmartin708_rivals

All-American
Apr 17, 2012
19,251
6,810
73
Nice series by Francis and nice touch on some of those passes.

Not a fan of the 4 separate shades of gold between the two tones on the pants, the helmet and the shoulder stripes....
 

jerandlaur

Junior
Jan 11, 2007
2,359
203
0
Well, year two with the guy Indiana, the worst football team in the Big10, fired and we still suck.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game