Tulsa Beer

tcpoke

Heisman
Oct 21, 2004
22,186
25,542
81
@Marshal Jim Duncan and others. Has anyone tried the Pickle Rick from Dead Armadillo? Saw an article about it online and it peaked my interest. The issue is it’s only available in the taproom.
 

tcpoke

Heisman
Oct 21, 2004
22,186
25,542
81
No. I’ve had their beers at festivals. Not super impressed. I’ve not been to their taproom.

The only beer of theirs I’ve had is the cerveza style one that seems to be at every summer function I’ve attended over the last few years. It’s fine for what it is, but I’ve never bought one.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight