Tulsa print shops?

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Needing two different things... One, need someone that does artist reproductions. I have a drawing I've done I'd like to get a run of prints made of. Need to be able to do the capture, touch up, then archival paper/ink printing.

Two, I have some photos I'd like to get printed and gallery wrapped.

Any recommendations?

Edit: general Tulsa area or Bartlesville.
 

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,447
91,352
103
Needing two different things... One, need someone that does artist reproductions. I have a drawing I've done I'd like to get a run of prints made of. Need to be able to do the capture, touch up, then archival paper/ink printing.

Two, I have some photos I'd like to get printed and gallery wrapped.

Any recommendations?

Edit: general Tulsa area or Bartlesville.

[email protected]

Email me tomorrow. I can help you
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers