Tulsa vs ECU game thread

Tu Geo

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2003
12,463
1,014
113
I am starting this early just to say that I am heading to Greenville from northern virginia to watch this game. I’m excited as this is the only game I will get to see live.

GO TU!!!!


Cool Loca have fun!!!

GO TU!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,841
5,723
113
Got here for shoot around and this arena is dead right now. 45 min to tip
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
I’m getting ready to watch while the wife is getting ready to watch the super bowl of NASCAR.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,841
5,723
113
I’m sitting next to a faculty member and she said that the university sent a message out to faculty giving discounts on tickets. They hurting on attendance
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,248
16,420
113
Korita has been aiming his shots instead of letting them fly. Percentage is dropping like a rock.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,841
5,723
113
Well up by 11 at half. Need to fix a few things before the next half
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
Well, we’re up 11 but feels like it should be more. If Williams hadn’t gotten hot from deep we would be up yuge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
Igbanu, Jeffries and Horne were our top scorers that half with Horne our top rebounder. We’re winning the rebounding battle 19-14 at the moment.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood