Tulsa vs Memphis game thread

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,729
9,605
113
5 seniors on senior day. Let us hope they put excessive pressure on themselves.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Well we’re off to a good start. Korita is 2-2 from deep with a steal and a couple of rebounds.
 

TulsaFan01

Senior
Jan 7, 2007
867
464
0
I expect to lose this one but I’m really hoping we come away with the sweep.
Probably why you’ve “ignored” 70% of this group. Great negativity even though we started great!! Oh wait you can’t see this since you’ve ignored me... Since you don’t like people being negative on this forum. SMH..
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,776
13,984
113
Hitting the distance shots tonight and missing the little easy ones. Defense looks good so far.

Igbanu nearly caused the Memphis C to break his ankle.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Tulsa has NO interior defense with Jeffries and Igbanu on the bench. This is what next year inside will look like.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,776
13,984
113
If everything is a foul you might as well try to take them out
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Good chance to overcome the deficit with full roster second half. Things looking up.
 

hotterthanyourhusbandTU

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2003
3,211
1,623
61
Proud of the team’s effort. I hate blaming refs...with a passion. However, the Zebras did TU no favors.

Horne played awful...he’s a good complimentary player.
 

Tu Geo

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2003
12,463
1,014
113
Refs are friggen terrible!!!

Tulsa 13 fouls Memphis 6

What a bunch of crap.

The production of the game has been questionable as well shots of fans while Tulsa is shooting free throws just bad TV

Go TU
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU1NNJ

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Phipps is fast becoming our best shooting commit in a long time. We need that.
 

Tu Geo

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2003
12,463
1,014
113
Next year’s squad struggled on O the last five minutes.

Go TU
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game