I’ll play: Fire Haith, our players are terrible, we can’t recruit to AAC level, what am I missing?I’ll start - refs are terrible
During halftime keep the team out on the floor and practice shootingWhat would the penalty be for Haith sneaking the team out of the building at halftime and just putting us back on the plane?
Total ******** call on ScottTemple air balls more wide open threes than any team I’ve ever seen. Only thing keeping us in this game.
Free throwsI have no idea how we are staying in this game. We’ve looked pretty terrible overall.
You are not allowed to say that...Talent difference scary
Talent difference scary
Blind squirrel dude.We just beat them by 18 points 2 weeks ago. This is dumb
B
Blind squirrel dude.
The reality, Tulsa is better than ECU and Tulane.
That's it!
AAC upper half has passed this program by miles.
If you don't see that unfolding before your eyes, you are likely a 20 something and have no clue about BB.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game