Will these all be BIG+ games ? Are we certain?
I was just looking at this yesterday. On the BTN+ web site schedule it shows the same games as SK.com. I subscribed to the one school package for 1 month ($9.95). It automatically renews so you have to remember to cancel.Will these all be BIG+ games ? Are we certain?
Yes, this sets up nicely. They say to cancel 1 day before renewal, so looks like I'll re-add tomorrow (just in case 12/3 somehow shifts to B1G+, which it won't).This year is better than year's past actually. If you want to watch all the BTN+ games you only have to subscribe for one month. In past years, it was two months.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?