TV for Gophers

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,965
59,983
113
I don't know why you listen to the announcers anyway. There's no love for Rutgers and it's an infomercial for other schools. Turn the volume down.
Same reason why I yell at my television screen. Or try to rip the 3 hairs I still have left on my head out. Or why I chose two teams to like that always suck(RU and Giants). Or why I picked two of the hardest professions masonry and farming for my living. I'm just a glutton for punishment I guess.
 
Last edited:

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,047
89,201
113
Announcers are Anish Shroff and Ahmad Brooks
[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]
 

RutgersRaRa

Heisman
Mar 21, 2011
19,087
31,437
113
Announcers are Anish Shroff and Ahmad Brooks
Is Anish the guy who was born in Pakistan? I just heard a guy a week or two ago who mentioned he was Pakistani, and that was a new one on me. He was pretty good, as was the guy he was doing color with. As for Beth Mowins, I don't mind her commentary, but her voice is annoying. But maybe I've tuned out her commentary because her voice is annoying. Chicken, meet egg.
 

JerseyShoreKnight

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2014
3,081
2,954
0
Is Anish the guy who was born in Pakistan? I just heard a guy a week or two ago who mentioned he was Pakistani, and that was a new one on me. He was pretty good, as was the guy he was doing color with

He was actually born in Bloomfield, got on ESPN via their Dream Job reality show. But get this, we got another Cuse grad. He's better than Beth though ...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week