TV today?

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,961
59,980
113
I don't see it listed? was supposed to be on BTN but doesn't look like it is?
Don't worry I did something similar last Thurs.. I thought it was Fri. and started a thread for the Wisonsin wrestling match. I was even watching the BTN plus blue screen for about 15mins. wondering why it didn't start on time. Then @ScarletGrapfan kindly reminded me it was only Thursday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PatrickRU92

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
I am going out on a limb and say Rutgers surprises Louisville and Leonard and Rice have very good fourth quarters and we beat them on a late field goal. Just a hunch.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana