TWD

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,106
5,124
113
I'm just ready for the show to go back to being about a zombie threat, not always the humans vs. humans angle. It's almost as if the zombies/walkers are just a sidebar story line, just a nuisance compared to "next big bad guy" plot that several on this thread mentioned. I agree it's repetitive and tiresome at this point.

I know it probably won't go this way, but it'd be nice to finally see large groups band together to try and take back a city--refit one of the earth movers that piled all of those logs on the road into some zombie-smashing machine and take back some communities. Then, try to somehow re-establish communication with other parts of the world, and SOMEDAY actually explain why it happened. Pipe dream, I suppose...
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,593
49,997
113
I'm just ready for the show to go back to being about a zombie threat, not always the humans vs. humans angle. It's almost as if the zombies/walkers are just a sidebar story line, just a nuisance compared to "next big bad guy" plot that several on this thread mentioned. I agree it's repetitive and tiresome at this point.

I know it probably won't go this way, but it'd be nice to finally see large groups band together to try and take back a city--refit one of the earth movers that piled all of those logs on the road into some zombie-smashing machine and take back some communities. Then, try to somehow re-establish communication with other parts of the world, and SOMEDAY actually explain why it happened. Pipe dream, I suppose...

Probably so.

I think it is pretty realistic (OK, Zombies are not realistic, but you know what I mean) that a Zombie Apocalypse would begin with survivors figuring out what it takes to deal with zombies. How to kill them. What situations to avoid. How to protect against them, etc. After a while, that kind of thing would become second nature, just do to survival of the fittest. If you manage to survive for 2 years then you probably have zombies figured out. Then, it all becomes about human v. human interaction.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I don't care if they fight more zombies I just want to see Rick get his balls back. Seeing Rick about to pee pee himself is not my cup of tea. Rick is Law
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers