U. ILL@ NU Prediction Thread

NU Houston

Senior
Apr 12, 2010
6,545
526
113
Looks like two people got the final score correct, so they're co-winners.

Not that I was pulling for Illinois to score, but a meaningless TD (and extra point) on their last drive would have meant that I predicted the final score correctly (28-17). I was actually debating earlier this week whether the Illini would score one TD or two. I need to pick up another hobby.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  5. 05 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment