Just say Alabama. WTF is UAT
Why? They're the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa. Other locations are Montgomery and Huntsville.Just say Alabama. WTF is UAT
I know all that shlt. It’s just a dumb term, some weird attempt to distinguish or be local or somethingWhy? They're the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa. Other locations are Montgomery and Huntsville.
Their URL is literally utk.eduI know all that shlt. It’s just a dumb term, some weird attempt to distinguish or be local or something
Like idiots in TN saying UTK. It’s Tennessee
It’s called streamingAnother weather delay. Wonder how ABC/ESPN will handle that with the OM/LSU game coming up.
Don't have to. They're juggling so broadcast gets the priority.It’s called streaming
I was hoping they would move it to SEC Network so we didn’t have to watch Beamer boat race LebbyWill be moved to ESPN2 at 6:30 so the game of the century will be as scheduled.
Now it's gone to SECN+ from ESPN2. I guess the weather is a pain to them too.I was hoping they would move it to SEC Network so we didn’t have to watch Beamer boat race Lebby
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report