Has anyone heard when Uber might be making it's way into Charleston/Huntington? Rumors or speculation are fine with me. Is this something that might not happen any time soon?
Just wild speculation, but I think we're quite a bit away from having Uber. They delayed a simple workshop for interested potential drivers, due to the floods. How many steps are there from the workshop to hailing an Uber? No idea, but I guess it's months, not weeks.Has anyone heard when Uber might be making it's way into Charleston/Huntington? Rumors or speculation are fine with me. Is this something that might not happen any time soon?
BTW, this Gazette article seems way more upbeat than I:Has anyone heard when Uber might be making it's way into Charleston/Huntington? Rumors or speculation are fine with me. Is this something that might not happen any time soon?
BTW, this Gazette article seems way more upbeat than I:
Thank you.
My son asked me how he could make extra money. I told him he could use his car to taxi people and focus on locations where Uber wouldn't go--like rural areas. I said he should call it Goober. He didn't find my suggestion helpful.Has anyone heard when Uber might be making it's way into Charleston/Huntington? Rumors or speculation are fine with me. Is this something that might not happen any time soon?
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona