UCONN Game Thread

hotterthanyourhusbandTU

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2003
3,211
1,623
61
Swannegan has never been a great player, but somethings going on...

I've watched him up and down the court three times. He's not doing anything. No activity...listless.
 

cmullinsTU

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
10,193
8,297
78
Overall we are playing good defensively. This is the defense I expected to see all season.

Pissed that there are storm troopers at the game but I can't watch because the tip is at 6 which is too early for me to make.
 

T Up

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2003
1,422
125
0
When are we going to learn how to run a end of half or game play???
So tired of watching Shaq dribble off 27 seconds and then throw up a pitiful three point attempt. Run the same play when we have the lead late in games and are tying to run clock.
How about running a play?!?
Aside from that good effort by the guys.
 

T Up

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2003
1,422
125
0
Birt comes out with three air ball 3poimt attempts in the first 5 minutes.
 

BasPlayr_rivals

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2003
7,536
116
0
Damn good win!
Love Woodward! Give him 20+ shots a night.
I only got to see the 2nd half, and we looked pretty good the later it got into the game. We seemed to have more energy, and "want to" than UCONN. Woodard got on fire! defense was the best I have seen in a lonnng time.

Congrats to the guys on the great effort and win. How about those effort plays by Ray in the under 3 minutes?!!?
I was in a bad mood when I started watching, and if it wasn't for what I got on my plate tomorrow, I would probably carry this good feeling into the weekend.

Go Cane!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: bluegold70
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game