UCONN Game Thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,422
113
Magnay not jumping well since the first ILS game. ??? Igbanu is best rebounder today.
 

t-townpod

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2003
13,469
1,503
113
Wow I have to defend birt. He is not a great shooter but good defense and moves on offense. Just wish he would not jack up threes. His odd shot is hit or miss and this year more muss
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,422
113
When Birt is hot nobody else shoot. Now we foul the 39% ft shooter instead of Jalen scoring again.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more