I hope the refs don’t get together and say “well UConn isn’t getting it done, we’ll have to take over”.
That is exactly what’s going on.I hope the refs don’t get together and say “well UConn isn’t getting it done, we’ll have to take over”.
Just hope it’s a painful winThis is painful to watch
We can do this. Have faith in Haith.
Yeah. I see why they called that. But... it was not a foul.Vitale falls down, out of bounds, foul on joiner?
Vitale falls down, out of bounds, foul on joiner?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker