Loses today to previously winless ECU to go 1-2 with a 7-point win over the Holy Cross Crusaders. I wonder if they miss Diaco?
Probably not. They are probably blaming Diaco for their bad season.Loses today to previously winless ECU to go 1-2 with a 7-point win over the Holy Cross Crusaders. I wonder if they miss Diaco?
Yes that's right. It's entirely possible they hired another crappy coach.Good coaches win with what they have (am I doing that right?).
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference