It's not news that the Australians told us about Papadopoulos.
It is however news the shady nature in which the Obama state department went about it.
You mean that we got private information from one of our closest allies in regard to one of our citizens?
I think we have different definitions of shady.
I'd say it is having secret discussions and relationships with hostile state and non-state actors. Like Russia and Wikileaks, for example.
I'd be more worried if an ally had this info and didn't let us know.
Looks to me like the Obama administration colluded with a foreign entity to spy on a US citizen in efforts to influence an election.
Im more worried that you actually beleive what you wrote. You are simply contorting facts to fit a conclusion. Sheep.You mean that we got private information from one of our closest allies in regard to one of our citizens?
I think we have different definitions of shady.
I'd say it is having secret discussions and relationships with hostile state and non-state actors. Like Russia and Wikileaks, for example.
I'd be more worried if an ally had this info and didn't let us know.
Hahahaha. Full kkktard.Or, a us citizen got drunk and blabbed his conspiring with hostile powers to an Aussie diplomat who alerted their intelligence people who let us know.
FYI, if you engage in conspiracy against the United States with hostile states you will likely be brought to the attention of intelligence services.
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
WV Sports
WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State