Odd that you would have one stance for Roy Moore and another for Joe Biden a democrat.Hope he wasn’t grabbing them by the *****. What audacity for the moron to be calling someone else out. How many sexual harassment Takeshita are pending against Trump? Wonder if Fox News has ever even discussed it? You people are so gullible.
I figured
Odd that you would have one stance for Roy Moore and another for Joe Biden a democrat.
I figured
Odd that you would have one stance for Roy Moore and another for Joe Biden a democrat.
Would you like a slurpy with your feel up, I mean fill up?I wonder how many were Indians......and did he pick them up in a 7-11?
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker