Hahaha...sorry man.Originally posted by Showenuff:
I just told my wife I hope nobody posts about this game because it jinxes it every time. Dang you dj.
I'm not torn at all. I want them to lose.Originally posted by HeLooks2MuchLikeDave:
I'm torn here. My heart wants Kentucky to lose, but my head says its better if they go undefeated into the tournament with all that pressure to go 40-0.
I'm not watching but was it as good as Ty Zeller's. OFCOriginally posted by dukiejay:
There must be a sniper in the building....I think one of the Harrison twins just got shot, or he flopped.
I don't. I'd hope they're out already by that time. UK is really good. Not unbeatable, but they get just such easy baskets with their size.Originally posted by Showenuff:
God I hope we get them in the tourney.
Same. I want no part of that. Let Virginia have at them.Originally posted by gottagonow:
I hope we never, ever have to play Kentucky unless its the Championship game.
Just what I was thinking too, Show. OFCOriginally posted by Showenuff:
I just told my wife I hope nobody posts about this game because it jinxes it every time. Dang you dj.
Man, a UVA-Kentucky game would be epic. I would love to see that one.Originally posted by crazyduke3:
Same. I want no part of that. Let Virginia have at them.Originally posted by gottagonow:
I hope we never, ever have to play Kentucky unless its the Championship game.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6