UM Cheerleaders

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Ok....so I got a little graphic describing the cheerleaders. I'm TONING it down.

Is this the babe who lead the cheers at the end of the game (featured on BTN):

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/minn/sports/spirit-squad/auto_headshot/9132949.jpeg

MO
I missed your comments (probably a good thing) but I did notice those beautiful women last night. They seemed extremely mature for College Cheerleaders but certainly not a complaint. Very pretty young ladies. The woman in your pic certainly is as well.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  2. 02 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  3. 03 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  4. 04 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead