UM Cheerleaders

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Ok....so I got a little graphic describing the cheerleaders. I'm TONING it down.

Is this the babe who lead the cheers at the end of the game (featured on BTN):

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/minn/sports/spirit-squad/auto_headshot/9132949.jpeg

MO
I missed your comments (probably a good thing) but I did notice those beautiful women last night. They seemed extremely mature for College Cheerleaders but certainly not a complaint. Very pretty young ladies. The woman in your pic certainly is as well.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana