As trashy as their fans are...this makes me happy!!!!I can't help but laugh
I believe soWas that the biggest upset in CBB history? A 20 point win over the number 1 overall seed?
Was that the biggest upset in CBB history? A 20 point win over the number 1 overall seed?
Because they we’re not prepared.How can you lose to a team that lost 83-39 to Albany?
Well played sirJust curious if the Pitt players will transfer to UMBC???
Emergency crews would have already “retrieved” my body from the waterIf this had happened to Duke I may have contemplated jumping off a bridge.
If this had happened to Duke I may have contemplated jumping off a bridge.
Emergency crews would have already “retrieved” my body from the water
LOL. I’m in a house divided - I’m die hard Duke and my hubby is die hard UNC but we actually both laughed our butts off tonight over this one. I said all along UVA was gonna get stomped in the tournament.Wife: You know all the Virginia players and fans have to be crying right now.
Me: I'd say most are probably dead by now.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games