Even if it is a girl, those hands would make my pecker look small.Sure, why not? As long as it's not really a guy in make-up.
I ... uuhh...well..., sounds like a personal problem there, Priddy. [eyeroll]Even if it is a girl, those hands would make my pecker look small.
HAHA! I saw that one coming before I hit reply. I must be clairvoyant.I ... uuhh...well..., sounds like a personal problem there, Priddy. [eyeroll]
Clair Voyant, is that the first girl's name?HAHA! I saw that one coming before I hit reply. I must be clairvoyant.
I'd take her on. Dream come true if we could double-up with a female gymnast.She's a Russian 20 year old woman. I had a fairly decent friend female bodybuilder back in WV, but... this chick would intimidate me.
I think that's a piece of limestone. You can tell by the calcium filled veins. Same goes for the rock in the foreground.
Damn right I would. Could we add Venus or Serena or both to the mix? She can even bring the sexy pink straps. **** gonna get real.
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer