UNC/NC Central Game Thread

UNC76

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2025
1,081
2,604
113
Our football coach arrived about midway through the quarter.
 

tarheelbrown

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
1,510
2,933
113
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but why is our first game on a Monday morning?? I imagine there is a special reason for that, but I have no idea.
 

6string

All-Conference
Jul 24, 2025
1,544
4,487
113
53-21 at the break. Our reserves are seeing the most action
I think we are already seeing who the primary players are going to be although we do have a lot of guard/wing depth. Ciera has got a bunch of rebounds but just doesn’t look comfortable on offense playing the low post to me. I think she is just a face up, perimeter offense player.
 

6string

All-Conference
Jul 24, 2025
1,544
4,487
113
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but why is our first game on a Monday morning?? I imagine there is a special reason for that, but I have no idea.
This game is mostly to allow school kids from across the state to go to a game. There are 31 counties represented and of course they want to drive them during daylight. If you haven’t been to one of these games your ears will be ringing when you leave.
 
Aug 1, 2025
6
10
3
Really glad CB has been able to give every available player some run. And our newcomers have absolutely held their own. Very promising and exciting! Get healthy and we should be in for a great season!
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football UNC Confirms Participation in Letter to Congress Asking for Conference Realignment Changes to PCSA
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Greg's Storylines as No. 3 Notre Dame Comes to Chapel Hill
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Jason's Keys for Carolina Against Notre Dame: Win With Defense
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Baseball Fall Carolina Baseball Takeaways: Loud Bats, Efficient Arms Highlight Walters State Scrimmages
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame -- Updated